Home Posts tagged hydroxycloroquine
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the government on Wednesday banned export of anti-malarial drug hydroxycloroquine, with immediate effect to ensure sufficient availability of the medicine in the domestic market. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Director General Balram Bhargava had on
- India’s COVID-19 case rises but govt action restrict to community spread. Positive cases near 3000 & death toll at 68
- Italy seeks financial package from Europe as shutdown continues, explained why the coronavirus hit Italy so hard?
- India reports 1,860 active cases of coronavirus, more than 1 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 have now been reported worldwide
- Covid-19 impact : Sensex drops over 400 pts; Nifty tumbles below 8,200, Rupee slips 48 paise to 76.08 against US dollar
- COVID-19 effect casts cloud over weather alert accuracy: UN sky watchers