Home Posts tagged Health Ministry
Nearly 90 more coronavirus positive cases were reported in India taking the total number of cases to 606 on Wednesday while the number of deaths was 10, according to health ministry data. The number of active COVID-19 cases stood at 553 while 43 people have been cured, discharged or migrated.
- Mizoram govt contemplating to extend lockdown : The state government is weighing between the necessity of extending the lockdown and its possible social and economic repercussion
- Arvind Kejriwal unveiled a five-point plan to tackle the coronavirus outbreak after speaking to experts and doctors.
- Need to to popularize Aarogya Setu app in the rural areas and grass root institutions – PM Modi
- COVID-19 pandemic : Japan set to announce coronavirus emergency, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo says Japan prepares near $1 trillion stimulus
- India’s death toll at 114, confirmed COVID-19 cases rise to 4,421, Maharashtra has reported 748 cases with 45 deaths so far, the highest in the country