Home Posts tagged Kiran Bawa
While e-commerce is still young in India, it has seen a number of startups evolving into big companies in a short period of time. Although no single person or a company has emerged as a single leader, a number of individuals together have become the face of this sector in this country. Women
- ICJ rules Pakistan must review Kulbhushan Jadhav’s death sentence
- India Leadership Conclave 2019 to focus on Opportunities post Modi 2.0 historic mandate.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi decodes how India could become a $5 trillion economy in 5 years?
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s plan to take india to a US$ 5 trillion Eonomy
- North Korea says it won’t surrender to US-led sanctions