Home Posts tagged Dance Bars
Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday said his government will go in appeal, shortly after the Supreme Court stayed a 2014 amendment to the state police act banning dance performances in bars and some other places.“Although SC interim order mandates regulation instead of ban
- Suprme Court delivers a landmark judgement on Aadhaar. Private Companies are excluded.
- Former Prime minister and Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away, leaves a rich glorious legacy, india mourns.
- Under the ethanol blending programme, by mixing ethanol with petrol, nearly Rs. 4,000 crore have been saved; this has also benefitted farmers: PM Modi
- Youngsters to innovate in India and Innovate for humanity says Prime Minister Modi
- India’s Higher Education & Modi’s vision of India!